The V150-4.2 MW™ offers a very high capacity factor, optimising production at low wind sites.
V150-4.2 MW™ at a glance
With the V150-4.2 MW™ Vestas leads onshore wind power to new heights. With 73.7 meter long blades and the industry’s tallest steel tower, the V150-4.2 MW™ stretches nearly a quarter of a kilometer into the air and is one of the highest producing onshore low wind turbines in the industry.
Combined with a leading capacity factor in low wind conditions, the turbine delivers a 21 percent increase in annual energy production compared to the V136-3.45 MW® while achieving a sound power level of only 104.9 dB(A) to serve sound sensitive regions.
available for the
- Power Optimised Mode up to 4.2 MW (site specific)
- Load Optimised Mode down to 3.6 MW
- Condition Monitoring System
- Service Personnel Lift
- Vestas Ice Detection
- Low Temperature Operation to -30°C
- Fire Suppression
- Vestas Shadow Flicker Control System
- Vestas Bat Protection System
- Nacelle Hatch for Air Inlet
- Aviation Lights
- Aviation Markings on the Blades
- Vestas InteliLight™